What will you get?
Let’s explore the partnership opportunities together.
Our partnership manager will contact you for an introduction.
On November 28, Google Netherlands presented the results of its research ‘How to book a restaurant’ about the online and offline behavior of Dutch people when it comes to booking a restaurant. The outcomes suggest there’s a lot of profit to be made online for restaurants in order to gain a head start.
Here’s what emerged – and how you can use this data for your business.
On average, the Dutch go out for dinner a little over 2 times a month. They go in small groups and most of the time, without any special occasion. They also pay medium 27 euros per person (excl. drinks).
As a restaurant owner, you probably already know these trends. Turns out, the most relevant aspect of the research is not how Dutch people act once at the restaurant, rather how they act before they make a reservation: how do they come to a choice, which are the most influential factors in the process?
When it comes to online reputation, nobody has a foolproof way to deal with it. A good start point can be analyzing the actual behaviors of people looking for a restaurant online. Here’s a list of the most common practices, originally published by the website of Koninklijke Horeca Nederland.
1 Create a great website – your online store! – The ultimate business card of your company.
2. Make sure your website is mobile friendly, for example with responsive design.
3. Optimize (local) findability in search results and Google Maps.
4. Claim your (free) listing on Google and make sure to fill out all your information.
5. Make sure you get a good ranking on review sites.
6. Given the crucial role online reviews play for your business, do you still want to spare just a few moments to manage them?
7. Start to use the unlimited potential of online marketing, now. Take your business to the next level!
Want to take action but don’t know where to start? You’re not alone. Leave your email below, and we’ll get in touch with you ASAP.
January 18, 2018
May 25, 2018
August 15, 2018
January 25, 2019